রবিবার, ২১ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Can We Change Realtors After Writing A House Contract ...

questions

Q: I want to change my Realtor. I have no contracts between me and my Realtor. I signed a house contract with Lennar using this Realtor?s name (and he is getting some percentage from Lennar) but now I want to change this Realtor as I found he is not the guy who can help me in my house closing. So, can I change him now?
?Swapna, Ashburn, VA

A: It is always a hard situation when you feel your Realtor is not working with you. Have you communicated to your Realtor and their broker you are unhappy with their service? You need to express to your Realtor and their broker the concerns and problems you are having. I am assuming you signed a real estate purchase contract to have your present Realtor represent you in the transaction, from writing the contract all the way through closing the home? this is your Realtor and broker obligation and duty to you. Should you decide to cancel the real estate purchase contract on the home you are buying, this will release your existing Realtor from their obligation. Otherwise, contact your Realtor and let the broker know you are having problems, they both represent you.
Sandy Straley is a Realtor? in Layton, UT.

Are you interested in having a qualified REALTOR answer your questions? Click through to Ask a REALTOR? now.

Are you a REALTOR who would like to answer consumer questions? Click through to become an Ask a REALTOR? participant.

Related posts:

  1. If I Am Working With A Realtor, What Happens If I Find A FSBO Home?
  2. How Do I Change The Closing Date On A House?
  3. Can I Get Out Of My Contract And Change Realtors?
  4. If We Sell Our House Through Land Contract Is The Commission The Same?
  5. Do You Have To Sign An Exclusive Brokerage Agreement To Buy A House?

Source: http://www.realtor.com/blogs/2012/10/19/can-we-change-realtors-after-writing-a-house-contract/

nfl scores Devon Walker Tom Cruise ryan reynolds Star Trek: The Original Series Carlton Morgan Freeman Dead

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন