বুধবার, ১৭ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Black Blooded

Black Blooded

New York, New York - the city of lights and excitement. Many go here for the fame and fortune, some just need to get away, but what most people don't know is that New York City's people hold a darker secret than ever imagined. (ACCEPTING <3)

Owner:

Game Masters:

This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, ?Black Blooded?. Anything posted here will also show up there.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
So uhh I'm new, and this is my first rp! The summary can be found on the rp page but basically its just a human with animal DNA rp that I used to do forever ago on Foopets :'D Hahah, I went by Sketchy back then, but now is a different time.

I kinda just threw my ideas together into this big chunk and I will prob totally re-do it when I'm not so tired, but I've been dyyyyyyying to rp so I just threw this together to see if anyone would join >.<

Last edited by ADDYCAKE on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ADDYCAKE
Member for 0 years





v)^_^)^ Hello there! Read you were new! Welcome to the site! v)owo)~ *assaults with wavers of confetti*

User avatar
FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 0 years


Haha yeah! I think I'm doing everything wrong >.< But thank you for the warm welcome :DD

User avatar
ADDYCAKE
Member for 0 years


Actually, you're doing 95% better than most people who have been here for over a year. xD Trust me, most are worst than this. It's actually a very good premise. Animal half breeds in labs is quite common but you're the first I've ever seen give an actual explanation or give it any sort of realism or heart. v)^_^)b I approve it all the way!

User avatar
FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 0 years


Oh wow thank you! *__* I have like soooooooo much more behind the story I'm just super tired and couldn't get all of it neatly in there. I'll probably come back tomorrow and tidy it up, so hopefully I'll get some people interested at the very least in time to start rping :3

User avatar
ADDYCAKE
Member for 0 years


~)>_<)~ Omg, could you make a character skeleton sometime? I'd so love to join!

User avatar
FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 0 years


Greetings,

I just want you to know I am extreamly interested in this role play. I just briefly skimmed the premise but it sounds like it would be a ton of fun! So I totally want to join. I am always on the lookout for role plays that catch my eye and yours totally did. And follower of dark paths is right, you are doing so good for someone who is new to the site. I have seen a ton of role play introductions that just did a two line explanation and had all the character pre-created. That seems to be a growing trend on this site. But I love that you have put so much detail into the back story and will be looking forward to reading the "cleaned up" version. But yes, I want to join, I am here and definitely hoping that this role play flourishes. Just let me know when I can start my character application.

Rae

:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

User avatar
Rae
Member for 3 years



Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

Who is online

Registered users: AceofSpade*, Adantas*, Ahri*, ali_rox96*, alight*, Angelfire, Aramay*, Arch_Demon666*, Armageddon*, Artik*, AzricanRepublic, barney_fife*, BBClock, BrienaSkysong*, Bugbuster, Carlos_Joaquin, ceh12*, Cooper*, cosmopolitanlove, delfiler, DemonDante*, Digital_Muse*, Disdain*, DontBeMad*, DustAndEchoes, Echo Synth, Exabot [Bot], FamishedPants*, Fencer*, fheebi*, FollowerOfDarkPaths*, freakofnature*, Gamer_Templar*, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, GoriexGorie*, Heather1205*, hellgirl**, Hyperiant, ichiro [Crawler], Isra*, John_234*, LadyoftheLand*, Layla, Lenyx, Leon21, Lerke*, littleblueclover*, lowleta, Lucaris*, macheteshark*, MaliceInWonderland, masato22*, Merchant, MSN [Bot], Nemo*, No More Questions, Nulix*, Oblixxis, Patcharoo*, Porecomesis*, Princess Awinita*, Psyche, RacoonMoon()*, rambo981wall, RedWolfe*, Rend*, Rougeshadow*, rpannier*, Rulke*, Saxious*, Scarlett_Rose*, Scythe Massak?r, Seirei*, Sench*, shadereen*, ShadowsoftheNine*, Shi-chan*, Snow*, Something?, Stilts, StormBlade*, StormRider*, SunniBunny*, Tainted Twinkee*, The Great Thundorz*, The Illusionist*, TheMadBlackRabbit*, Thorait*, tornadofan2*, TurtleSoup, TwiliXDragon*, VitaminHeart*, Wake*, warthog, welcoming lies, WhySoSerious?*, X64, XavierDantius32, Xiiver*, Yahoo [Bot], Ylanne*, zeno3111, zody*, zolarix*

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/zIzd37obpsM/viewtopic.php

new smyrna beach st. joseph puerto rico primary manning peyton florida state meghan mccain

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন